Opined Trademark Policy
At Opined, we expect our users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. All capitalized terms used in the Opined Trademark Policy have the same meaning as defined in the Opined Terms of Service, which incorporates this policy by reference into its terms.
Discouragement of Trademark Infringement on Opined
Trademarks should not be used in any way that causes confusion about the source of goods or sponsorship. If you infringe trademarks of others, Your Content may be removed or suspended in whole or part. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and our discretion, to disable and/or terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are charged repeatedly with infringing the trademarks or other intellectual property rights of others.
Recourse for Trademark Owners
If you are a trademark owner who believes your trademark has been infringed on Opined, we provide a mechanism for you to notify us of your concerns. To help us respond appropriately, we ask you to provide us with the following information:
Your full name and contact information, including address, phone number, and email contact
- Identification of the trademark and evidence of registration rights
- Your relationship with the owner of the trademark rights
- Reasonably identification for us (e.g., URL link) of the location on the Opined Platform where you believe an infringement has occurred
- A short description of why you believe the use in question infringes your trademark rights
- Verification that all of the information in your report of infringement is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the use of the intellectual property, described in the manner you have complained about, is not authorized by the rights owners, its agent, or the law; and that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive intellectual property that allegedly is infringed
For your convenience, we provide you with a Contact Us page if you wish to report trademark infringement. For the fastest handling, use this link. If you use an alternative method, it may delay us in processing your request.